The main story in the new issue of Popular Mechanics is TikTok. People are tired of perfect images and fed up with pretending, but on TikTok, they can be themselves.
Also in this issue:
- Five incredible projects to combat global warming: the more desperate the situation with the planet’s climate becomes, the more ideas emerge about how to fix it.
- A sixth sense for astrophysics: the LISA mission will be the largest scientific instrument in human history.
- The air we breathe: how to digitalize all the air in cities.
- Fast and nearly noiseless: hydrofoil pleasure boats.
- Art & Science: an artist uses art for scientific experiments, and a scientist uses science for artistic experimentation.
The issue is already on sale.
Independent media in