Grazia released its fall special issue, this time devoted to modern norms and changes in society.
In this issue:
- the line between “body positive" and a never-ending obsession with “personal improvement";
- the secret of Billie Eilish’s incredible popularity;
- Lilia Mur and Valeria Gai Germanika discuss the movie “Myslenny volk";
- prima ballerina Diana Vishnyova of the Mariinsky Theatre on new norms in Russian ballet;
- how cosmetics fit into the lives of modern men;
- rules governing the new etiquette;
- the most unusual hotels and interesting places for leisure activity;
- people who are changing the norms of modern music, film and theater.
The special issue with two covers is already on sale.