The new summer issue of Robb Report is devoted to real estate. Editors reveal the rules of life for the post-Covid era according to world famous architects and designers; explain how the coronavirus pandemic has changed the market; present architect Alexander Kozlov’s house near Moscow; and look closely at global design trends.
Also in this issue:
- The most notable trends in watchmaking.
- What prevents women from placing men in checkmate on the chessboard.
- How our relationship with personal appearance is changing.
- Divorce as a way to revive the art market.
- The best places for active recreation in Russia.
The magazine is already on sale.
Independent Media in