Ballerina Diana Vishneva appears on the cover of the October issue of Harper’s Bazaar. Inside, readers will find a major photo shoot in which Ms Vishneva executes a solo performance for the lens of Georgy Pinkhasov.
Also in this issue:
- Salma Hayek on the art of self-persuasion and the worth of your grandmother’s beauty techniques.
- Sculptor Jean-Michel Othoniel on the reality of a life in art and a new handbag for Louis Vuitton.
- An exercise with ribbon: how to use brightly colored ribbon to get rid of edema, wrinkles and other unpleasantness.
- Red October: not in the mood for a revolution – just soft sheepskin overcoats, plaid skirt suits and full cable-knit cardigans.
- Flash: all the hottest parties according to Harper’s Bazaar
- The Bazaar Children supplement.
The issue went on sale September 22.
Independent media in