The top stories this month: the virtual universe, the VR entertainment platform and the next-generation social network Sensorium Galaxy.
Also in this issue:
- An innovative mask that hides your face as a fashion symbol of 2021.
- Space tunnels: can humanity pass through the wormhole?
- A one-way ticket: which technologies will ensure survival on Mars?
- Re-ordering Mendeleev: the periodic table is not the only way to organize the elements.
- Little things have a big future: not everyone needs giant gas stations - everything about mini-stations.
- Algorithm wars – the gamification of battles, tech startups and artificial intelligence: how do the battles of the future look on the other side of the ocean?
The issue is already on sale.
Independent Media in