In the September issue of Popular Mechanics, read a report from the Kurchatov Institute — the magazine’s correspondent managed to get a look at the new tokamak.
Also in this issue of PM:
- An exclusive interview with the Russian scientist who wants to create genetically modified babies.
- Robot guards for export.
- The cryptocurrencies of Facebook and Telegram.
- A survey of predictions for the future of the auto industry.
- The anatomy of the Bugatti supercar from Lego blocks.
- Automobile test drives, hacking into your car’s onboard computer, and unexpected detail of the GM-94 multi-charge grenade launcher.
The issue went on sale August 20.