A legend in its own right, Independent Media has been a mainstay in the Russian media market for a quarter century. Since the company launched operations in 1992, the publishing industry in Russia has actively adopted new forms and modern ideas.
IM produces the very best glossy and business media in Russia, consistently inspiring its 14 million readers across the country. IM pioneered the glossy market in Russia and was the first in the market to incorporate digital technology to its output. It continues to set the journalistic standard for both glossy and business publications.
One of IM’s greatest strengths is the creative talents of its employees. IM’s highly professional and innovative team – one of the best in Russia – not only produces unique content for readers, but also the most attractive options for advertisers. The largest Russian and foreign brands have a long and successful history of cooperation with IM, and the company holds a 20% share of the magazine advertising market in Russia.
Every IM project is a multimedia product that provides a wide range of possibilities to readers, advertisers and business partners. The company’s brands develop not only their print editions, but also their associated websites, digital and mobile publications. They also conduct a variety of promotional and business events: exhibitions and festivals to special occasion parties and sector-specific conferences for readers, business partners and market professionals.
IM publications and employees have received numerous awards in recognition of their outstanding accomplishments.
Today, Independent Media is:
- Women’s glossies: Cosmopolitan, Cosmopolitan Shopping, Cosmopolitan Beauty, Domashny Ochag, Harper’s Bazaar, Women’s Health, Grazia;
- Men’s glossies: Esquire, Men’s Health, Robb Report Russia;
- Scientific and travel titles: Popular Mechanics, National Geographic Russia, National Geographic Traveler;
- Business titles: Harvard Business Review Russia, Agroinvestor, Agrotechnika i Technologii;
- Business and general interest newspapers: Vedomosti, The Moscow Times;
- Photo agency and client projects: Fotoimedia, Go Publishing.
Our mission: Inform and inspire. We inform and inspire our readers by creating the best newspapers and magazines. Our watchwords are – fun and profit.